chrome plated bar and piston rod manufacturer in China OD from 8 to 400mmMore
machined finished hollow piston rod chromed tubeMore
E355 ST52 PTO drive shaft shaped steel tube deformed steel tube agricultural tube triangular tubeMore
inside chrome plated honed tubes chrome tubesMore
What are the causes of chrome / honed steel pipe deformation caused by high -frequency Induction?
1. The tube wall is too thin.
2. Cooling speed is too fast, and oil is cold.
3. Excessive stress in the raw materials and there is no preheat treatment.
4. Unemployment of heating and cooling, otherwise it will become unevenly distributed in stress.
Method of resolving chrome honed steel pipe deformation caused by high -frequency Induction:
1. The material and characteristics of Induction chrome/ honed pipes must be mastered. The pre heat treament of materials is very important. You can first do stresss relieving treatment and then do induction.
2. The quenching temperature should not be too high. The heating method should be correct and appropriate. The high -frequency heating equipment is the key to the speed and heating of the workpiece. At the same time, the time of cooling water must not be too long, and the concentration of quenching liquid must be controlled.
3. it is best to ensure that it is qualified at one time.
4. Steel pipes with too thin wall thickness, try not to do high frequency Induction treatment.
Get the latest price? We'll respond as soon as possible(within 12 hours)